Metz Re.Source 44L ♻️ Recycled Backpack - 55x40x20cm
- Metz Re.Source Recycled 44L Cabin backpack, constructed from RPET – A polyester made from used plastic bottles that may have ordinarily ended up in landfill or the ocean. The equivalent of 36 500ml plastic bottles are used in the construction of every bag.
- Delivered in undyed cotton drawstring bag, ideal for using as a travel laundry bag.
- A European Bestseller since 2009 – The super-lightweight Metz bag weighs just 0.660kg and is the go-to bag for all journeys. Measures 55x40x20cm - Suitable for 94% of airlines worldwide.
- Huge 44L unimpeded load area for unrivalled packing freedom. Adjustable padded backpack straps
- Side compression straps. Front organiser compartment with pockets for keys, gadgets and travel documents.
Delivery within the United Kingdom is from just £3.50. Orders over £50 get free UK Delivery.
Protected by the Cabin Max 3 year manufacturing fault warranty.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Details and Care
All of our fabric bags are hand wash only. We would advise dabbing smaller marks with a cloth dipped in soapy water. Air dry only.